20070113

First Sushi


Sima's first sushi and she did it with chop sticks! She is ready for Japan!

Sima wa sushi no sensei desu (if my Japanese memories aren't too far gone)

4 commentaires:

elise a dit…

if you mean that Sima is the sushi professor , you have it all right ;-)

シマは寿司の先生です!

Gilles Gravier a dit…

I meant "sensei" as "master" or "teacher"... So I suspect "professor" works also. :)

elise a dit…

Lesson 1:

please check how you spell sushi in japanese: 寿司

then check your white pretty yukata... can you see it's the same kanji?

(end of lesson 1) :-)

Gilles Gravier a dit…

Hum...

And the second kanji is is the same as in the Chinese name of my daughter : 司馬 :)

So... 寿司 is the department of long life and luck? :)

I think I actually need some more Japanese lessons... it's way too complicated...